To make payments for online purchases, customers can use one of the following two methods:
1. Pay using PayPal
2. Direct Bank Wire transfer
Please note that all payments made to us, will show on Bank & PayPal statements as payments made to Whitefacet.com.
PayPal payments can be made by using any of the major credit cards. Please note that we will only ship to PayPal confirmed addresses. To make your payment via PayPal, select PayPal as the payment method in your Make Payment screen, proceed to PayPal, and follow the on-screen instructions for payment. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can open one in a few easy steps here.
Direct Bank Wire Transfers
To pay via direct bank wire transfer you need to contact us by email at email@example.com. Once you have done so, an email will be sent directly to your registered email address containing all the necessary details you need in order to make your payment. When you take these details to your bank you need to remember to reference your order number so as to prevent any unnecessary delays. We will email you within 24 hours of receiving your transferred funds and update the status of your order.
Please note that we do not collect Sales Tax for any states. Compliance with any State Sales or Use Tax is the responsibility of the customer. Contact your State Tax division for more information. All prices on this website are shown in US$ only.
All items shipped by us are shipped via FedEx®. Because we use FedEx®, shipments are fully insured and can be tracked throughout the entire shipping process. FedEx® shipments arrive on-time and to the correct destination. Shipping charges of US$25 apply to each shipment we make.
Our products are shipped only to addresses within the United States. Please be advised that FedEx® do not, and will not ship to P.O Boxes. Therefore, you must provide us with an actual physical address to ship your order to.
Please note that all shipments require an adult signature for delivery, regardless of any waiver you may have given FedEx®. In the event that you are unable to meet this requirement, please contact us through GemTradeNet.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We operate a 30-day risk-free return/exchange policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return the item/s. Any returned item/s must be received by us within 30 days of your initial invoice date.
Custom work, special orders, personalized or engraved items cannot be returned or refunded unless there is an error on our part.
Return shipments can only be made after receipt of a Return Authorization Number, (RAN), from us. This RAN number must be marked clearly on the front of the returns package, and must be sent, along with the original invoice, via an insured carrier, to our company address as seen in the contact us section of our website, (a return address label will be included with the package).
Your returns package must include all the original packaging, including all of the original jewelry certification report/s. (There will be a replacement charge of US$250 per certificate in the event that the original certification is not returned).
Shipping charges previously paid by the customer at the time of purchase are non-refundable. The customer is also liable for all shipping, insurance and handling costs associated with the return. Shipping and handling costs will be refunded only when the return is necessary due to our error.
Returned item/s must be returned in their original state and condition. Should the item/s not be in their original state and condition all return privileges will be with-drawn.
1. Call or Email our customer support to obtain your return authorization number.
2. Place the jewelry and all original packaging document and certificate in a box. Write the return authorization number clearly on the box.
3. Insure products over $500 and return them to us through FedEx®.
4. Provide our Customer Support staff of the FedEx® tracking number relating to your return.Please insure all jewelry valued over $500 before returning the product to us. We will not be liable for any loss which may occur during the return process if the goods are not insured.
Following satisfactory inspection of the returned item/s refunds will be processed. Refunds on payments made through PayPal will only be refunded to the original accounts debited. Your credit will appear after the completion of the monthly billing cycle.
What if I decide to cancel or change my order after I have paid for it?
To cancel or change an order customers have to contact us on GemTradeNet.com as soon as possible or email us at email@example.com.
Our order management system is designed to fulfill orders quickly and efficiently so we cannot cancel or change an order once the shipping process has started. If your order has already been shipped and you are unhappy with your choice you can simply follow our return policy to get a refund.
For all customized items the cancellation period is 24 hours. After this time there is no cancellation or return protocol unless an error has been made on our part.
Whitefacet is attentive to the fact that consumers who purchase online are very conscious of the protection of their rights, especially from the dissemination of personal information. We therefore seek to inform users of our store of these broad terms and conditions:
• Persons who buy online will not involve themselves in any form of illicit postings, vile slander or any other form of derogatory remarks which would hamper, or in any way bring into question, our reputation.
• We reserve the right to remove any comment which seems to offend the sentiments and general viewpoints of individual buyers.
• We will associate ourselves with the e-mail ids provided to us by means of direct contact for the purpose of online buying and selling.
• The website will work amicably with its customers to ensure smooth proceedings. Any Buyer may lodge their grievances against products, informational errors or any other such complaints on our email id.
• We reserve the right to republish any of your knowledge filled postings in newsletters, articles and other areas for promotion and distribution of our products.
• We will not however republish without prior consent any such information which we deem to pose a personal threat, embarrassment or danger to any Buyer / GemTradeNet.com Member.
• Buyers are responsible for using their own discretion before disclosing any personal information.
• We will deem it fit to refuse to do business with any customer from the GemTradeNet.com community, if we feel that there has been gross misconduct or inappropriate behavior unbecoming for the company.
• Buyers / Customers must provide Whitefacet with their correct and appropriate mail and/or email addresses.
• We may also seek to provide customers with our website's newsletters, based upon the email addresses provided by Buyers / GenTradeNet.com Members.
• Any material provided by us through electronic mail messages will have the correct originating address stated in it.
• Sporadically data on our website may be inaccurately displayed. Whilst we make every effort to avoid any errors, we reserve the right to correct and modify any errors or omissions in the site at any time. We do not honor inaccurate or erroneous pricing or information, and all our prices are subject to change without prior notice.
• Please note that all monetary amounts given on our website are in US$ (US dollars), as are all amounts stated in promotional or other publications originating from us.
• We have attempted to accurately depict all products offered on our website. In order to provide the opportunity to view products fully some products may appear larger or smaller than their actual size. As the depiction of these products is dependent upon your computer monitor we cannot guarantee that these depictions are accurate / to scale.
• In compliance with industry standards and FTC regulations, we state that carat total weight in all purchases may vary by up to 0.05 carats from stated weight.
• We will also see to the fact that any subscribing member can unsubscribe from the promotional offerings, in terms of newsletters and messages, with the help of "opt out" options given on the respective messages.
• We will not use the e-mail addresses provided by Buyers / Users for any other purpose other than what is stated in our website’s Terms of Service.
• Users of our website should respect the Intellectual Property Rights and Copyright Laws followed by us. Any violation of this condition will make customers solely responsible for their actions and liable to prosecution.
• We do not collect Sales Tax for any states. Compliance with any state Sales or Use Tax is the sole responsibility of the customer. Contact your state's Tax Division for more information.
• We may at our own discretion alter, delete or add some or all of our products and services available on our website without prior notice.
• Use of our website is entirely at your own risk. Neither we nor our subsidiaries, affiliates, or any of their respective employees, agents, directors, representatives or shareholders will be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages caused by the direct or indirect use of this site, any information contained within or transmitted from the site, products available or purchased through the site, or transactions conducted on the site regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Any user who does not follow or does not conform to the above terms and conditions may seek to withdraw his/her participation from us. We also reserve the right to remove / refuse to do business with any Buyer / GemTradeNet.com Member for violation of these guidelines.
Updated on 24th February 2007
Information Collection & Use
We may request certain pieces of personal information from our users at various points on the website. We are the sole owner of this information and at no time will it be sold, shared or rented to third parties in any way other than those set out in this policy.
We may request your name, telephone number, email address, shipping and billing address or addresses, and payment information. This information is collected for:
• Order Processing.
• Contacting you regarding your order.
• Delivery of orders.
• Verification of your identity for payment authorization and on-line account access.
• Sending you a regular newsletter (following your request).
• Entering you into our prize-draw/competitions (following your request).
• For surveys and polls (voluntary information).
The only time that any of this information is shared is with your selected payment gateway for completion of your order. All our deliveries are outsourced to a reputable shipping company (FedEx®), and your name and address will only be used for order delivery purposes.
We request information from the user on our order form when making a purchase. This is when a user must provide their contact information such as name, telephone number, email address and shipping and billing address or addresses, and financial information. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill our customer's order. If we have difficulty processing an order we will use the contact information provided to communicate with the customer.
When you make a purchase through our GemTradeNet.com store the server uses a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to connect with you. This protocol is the finest security available. SSL encrypts your sensitive information, guarding it from interception and misuse. This ensures your security and a safe shopping environment. All of our customers’ information, not only the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our Customer Service Representatives), are granted access to personally identifiable information. We always keep our employees up-to-date on our privacy and security practices. We frequently, and whenever additional policies are added, inform our employees and remind them of the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure that customers’ information is protected.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about any products featured on our website / store /, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. We store this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
Your friend may contact us at <> to request that we remove this information from our database.
Cookies are a small piece of information stored by a user’s browser on their computer. Usage of a cookie is no way related to any personally identifiable information but allows us to track the most popular areas of our site and the interests of our individual users. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For the session ID cookie, once users close the browser, the cookie simply terminates. A persistent/browser cookie is a small text file that remains stored on the user's hard drive. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your specific Internet browser instructions. By setting a cookie on our site, users would not have to log in a password in order to view contents from a previously stored shopping cart or wish list. This saves your valuable time during the shopping experience. If users reject the cookie, they may still retain this information by choosing to provide a viewer-defined User Name and Password.
Site Usage Tracking
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such an action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders FedEx®. FedEx® does not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
Correcting / Updating Personal Information
If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, phone, email or postal address), we provide a way to correct and update this information. This is done by visiting your My Account page and clicking on the Personal Information link.
Updated on 24th February 2007
whitefacet.com is one of the World’s most dominant and dynamic online jewelry commerce sites. Focused entirely on jewelry, this online enterprise was created through the vision of some of the World’s leading jewelry manufacturers and marketers.
The site was inspired by the vision of those who love our elegance, history and creativity. whitefacet.com was created by a team of experts in both the jewelry industry and online commerce, rather than jewelers trying to sell online or online retailers trying to tap a growth industry.
whitefacet.com creates a best-in-class relationship with online consumers by offering superior products through a customer focused experience.